- Debaters will:
- treat the occasion, each other, and the adjudicators with respect;
- respect the rules of the competition; and,
- accept the adjudicator’s decision.
- Debaters will not:
- disrupt or distract from another debater’s speech or the adjudicator’s comments;
- use offensive language or behaviour;
- make denigrating comments on the basis of age, culture, gender, race, sexuality, disability, religion, family; or
- harass their opponents or the adjudicator.
All participants at the tournament must comply with the following code of Conduct: