COVID'19 and ABP'22
To mitigate the risks surrounding COVID-19 and incorporate opportunities that are accessible for all members of the community, all participants and event attendees are required to adhere to the policies stated
Keep in mind: All participants coming to the event will be required to bring connectivity devices such as a laptop, a webcam, and earphones.
- Participants are required to be fully vaccinated by the Hotel.
- All participants must adhere to government issued guidelines at the time of the event.
- Masks are not mandatory but EduDrift will suggest all participants to wear them outside their hotel rooms.
- Mandatory testing is not required but all participants are advised to self test prior to joining the event.
If a participant is experiencing symptoms, have COVID-19 or think they may have been exposed, the following things must be followed:
> In case the participant feels sick at the venue:
All participants must bring mandatory devices to tune into the event virtually. In case a participants feel that he/she/they has been exposed, he/she/them is advised to tune into the debating rounds virtually in their respective bedrooms.
> In case a participant is unable to attend due to Covid'19 restrictions beyond control:
Special provisions will be made for such participants to attend the event virtually. They just need Internet connectivity.
All participants are advised to observe the following practices:
- In case you feel sick, join the event from your room
- Observe hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette. Wash/ Sanitise hands wherever necessary
- Wear masks (preferably) outside your bedrooms.
- Comply with hotel staff
BALI and COVID'19
All Participants and Attendees are required to adhere to the adjusted COVID-19 capacities defined by the Indonesian Government; these capacities are subject to change. Check out the COVID travel policy to BALI.
Can I participate virtually?
The tournament is not designed to be a virtual event. However, in case a participant gets covid he will be able to take part in the event virtually.
What happens if the event cannot take place due to restrictions by the Indonesian government?
If the event cannot take place in-person, EduDrift will issue a notice to inform all participants that the Asian BP will transit to 100% online.
In this instance, Asian BP Accommodation Fees will be refunded subjected to hotel policy.
Edudrift guarantees 50% refund of Asian BP Registration Fees to participants and the entire event will take place virtually.
Will I get a refund for my air tickets?
Participants can get refunds from airlines for their air tickets subject to the carriers refund policy.
Note: Participants must comply with all safety protocols required by host hotels and venues, regardless of what is outlined above.